Artificial Intelligence is quickly becoming the leading differentiator amongst businesses as they look for ways to support customer inquiries with limited, and often dispersed agents.
This ebook from our partners at Bright Pattern featuring Waterfield’s VP of Product Innovation- Mike Hentges, provides 10 tips for deploying AI for a more efficient remote workforce.
- Remote workforce challenges
- Implementing AI for effortless self-service
- Implementing a blended approach to AI
- How to assist agents with bots and AI
- Utilizing AI for improved quality management
- Implementing AI that provides a strong ROI
- Making it easy for customers and remote agents with a platform approach